Monday, March 9, 2009

Italian Vegetarian Cooking


Are you noticing a trend yet? That the majority of my books are either Italian or vegetarian? Ok, so what can I say? I was a vegetarian for years and I have a deep love of all things French and Italian. I promise though, my source of such books will eventually run out and you will have something new to read about. 

Italian Vegetarian Cooking, by Paola Gavin is a book I've had for quite a few years. I really like this because all the recipes are very simple and use ingredients that are common to find in most places. I also like how each recipe is identified by the region it came from, so you can really get a feel for just how regional Italian cooking can be. There is a strong focus on fresh ingredients and most of them are very healthy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment